Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11.13.2013

Happy Hump Day!  Another beautiful day in Colorado. I love our weather. 

Yesterday was an absolutely splendiferous day for me.  I had a 1 1/2 hour massage at a new massage place and can't wait to go back for another.  Then, I received my package that I won from WOCS. All kinds of goodies in it.  Including some gorgeous 32 count light green linen. I've never stitched on 32 count before and will have to find the perfect project for it.  I felt so energized after my massage that I worked out on the elliptical and did 15minutes of calisthenics.  Just a great day. I even found time to stitch a little. I am working on this Christmas tree pattern to add to a card.
The bulbs are in assorted colors and then black thread outlines the bulbs and acts as garland on the tree. I may use a metallic gold for the garland portion, but well see.  I want to finish the tree today so I can get back to the "super secret project".  I'm over 1/3 of the way done with that project and want to keep going. It's a little hard to stay motivated as it's all one color, which is why I started the tree, needed to mix things up a little.
 
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment