Sunday, July 7, 2019

June Wrap Up and Year to Date Progress

07/07/2019

The first week of  July has flown by.  I worked extra hours last week and seemed to spend all of my free time sleeping. 

I did finish several projects this month, including the large project I have been working on for my oldest son.  He will be moving into his first post-graduation apartment soon and this will be a house warming gift.  It is 11 x 14 and I will frame and matt is in black and red.

Once I finished this, I was able to make progress on finishing some of my other starts this year.
 

 

 

 

 



It felt great to finish so many projects!!

I've also challenged myself to a "start a day" for "Christmas in July". I'm behind on my Christmas cards and this will help me catch up.  I've already finished three of my starts!

Year to date I've finished 64 of 95 starts.

Happy Stitching,
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects again this month. Good luck with your new start every day in July. I look forward to seeing the result in a month's time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your projects this month, especially the one for your son. Good luck with your Christmas stitching this month!

    ReplyDelete