Thursday, April 4, 2019

March Smalls SAL

04/04/2019
Hello fellow stitchers. I'm a little late on my post as I just finished working 9 days in a row.  I was so tired the last few days that I just didn't have the energy to log on.

And I didn't finish many projects this month as I have been busy working on a larger project.  My oldest son graduates college next month and will be moving into his own apartment. I've been busy working on a large housewarming gift for him.

On to this months finishes.  The two Halloween pieces will be put on blocks and used as decorations.

 

These two are intended for cards as I know two different people with pancreatic cancer. 

 

I also finished one piece I started in February.  This will be a card.



Again, not many finishes this month, but I am making progress on Joe's project.  It's a four page pattern and I have about 1 1/3 pages done.

Happy Stitching,
Michele

4 comments:

  1. All your Smalls are lovely. I particularly like the birthday card and the cancer ribbons tugged at my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween pieces! You've done well considering work and stitching on a larger project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween stitching! Love that orange fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty work as always! I also like that orange fabric! It is a nice shade!

    ReplyDelete