Tuesday, March 5, 2019

February Wrap Up

03/05/2019

Hello Friends,
March came in like a lion for us in Colorado with very cold temperatures and snow.  We spent some of that time celebrating family birthdays and just hanging out inside.

I did have a few more finishes for February, all from the Stoney Creek Winter 2017.

 

 

I used the recommended floss and banded ornaments and love the way these turned out.  I finished the last piece in the series a couple of days ago and will post a picture of that in my March Smalls update. However, here's a picture of the set.

Year to date progress through February
36 finishes out of 59 starts.

Stay warm!


2 comments:

  1. I love the way these designs have been finished and they look great hanging together on your little tree. Easter's not that far away now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they look Michele and that tree is a great idea! Is that a real tree branch?

    ReplyDelete