Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Smalls SAL

12/01/2018

Wait, what, December 1?  Where did the year go?

I know I spent a portion of it stitching away, mainly on smalls.  Thanks to Heather at Stitching Lotus for sponsoring the Smalls SAL.

November was all about making sure I had enough Christmas cards stitched for both WOCS and personal use.  I also completed the third small wall hanging for my oldest son. The first picture below is the one I finished stitching and assembled this month and the second picture is all three of the pieces.  I have two more I want to make, but they will wait until 2019.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still have 21 cards to assemble for personal use, but again the stitching is done!  This year I am donating 30 cards to WOCS and 25 cards to friends and family.  Not as many cards to WOCS as last year., but my stitching budget has been decreased so I had to cut back.

Year to date, I have finished 209 pieces out of 214 starts. 
     1 from 2015
   29 from 2016
   29 from 2017
 150 from 2018

As we enter the crazy month of December, make sure to keep your focus on  the people in your life, not things.  Maybe make one less batch of cookies and spend a night playing cards or a game.

Hugs,
Michele

1 comment: