Saturday, December 1, 2018

Finishes, finishes, finishes!

12/01/2018

I'm taking advantage of a day off to catch up on some things.  I shipped my cards for WOCS and wanted to post some pictures of finished cards.  I got a Big Shot Embossing and Die Cutting machine earlier this year and am using it to enhance my cards.

These are pieces I stitched in 2017 and made into cards this year.


 












These cards are pieces I stitched this year.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will be starting to assemble my remaining 21 cards for this year and will post when done!

Happy Stitching,
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been really busy with both the stitching and finishing. I admire your drive to continue at this pace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I am sure the everyone will treasure these gifts.

    ReplyDelete