Tuesday, October 8, 2019

September Wrap Up

10/08/2019
Hello and welcome to October.  The first snow of the season is due Thursday and I wish I could be home stitching.  Sadly, I'll be at work dealing with crazy people who think that two inches of snow means shop like they are going to be snowbound for a month.  The joys of retail!!

Enough whining, it's time for some stitchy news.  I started three projects this month and finished two of them.   I plan on using these two trees and the one I finished last month on one card.
 



I did finish a few other pieces that were started earlier this year
 

 

 













I'm trying to stitch Halloween themed projects only this month and have three new starts so far.  I also want to assemble the cards for the Christmas pieces I have stitched this year.  I have close to 50, so I may not get them all done this month.  Wish me luck.

I almost forgot, year to date progress
106 finishes out of 133 starts.

Happy Stitching,
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Another great month. The mummy and autumn leaf are super cute! Good luck with your October Halloween stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mummy is too cute! Great stitching on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete