Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Smalls SAL

10/31/2018

Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm a little late in posting my October Smalls Update.  I started a new job and am adjusting to different work hours.

Lots of finishes this month. starting with some Halloween cards for my boys.
 




A Lizzie Kate pattern that I started as part of StitchMaynia.
Beautiful giraffes, although the legs were tricky to stitch.  This will be a Christmas present for a friend that loves giraffes.


And a bunch of Christmas pieces, some of which will be used for cards.

 

 

 






I will post my October wrap up and I have one more piece I am going to try and finish yet tonight.

Hope you had lots of treats and no tricks.

Michele




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the beautiful finishes again this month Michele. You are one amazing stitcher.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your needles have been flying. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such wonderful finishes. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishing again. The little reindeer is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete