Thursday, July 26, 2018

It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/26/2018

It's done.  It's finally done.  What's finally done you ask.  Well, started in 2015

And continued on  February 9, 2018.  I was determined to finish it!

Worked on throughout February, and then I had to take a break on Feb. 28, 2018
I was making great progress, but I was tired of stitching black floss on 28 ct  fabric.

OK, It's now July and I'm really focusing on finishes. "C'mon Michele," I said to myself, "You can do this!"

July 15, 2018

July 22, 2018...so close
Then, VICTORY!!  July 25, 2018
At 12" tall and 10" wide, this is by far, one of the biggest finishes I have done in a long time.  This was the first time I ever purchased the recommended fabric, which is 28ct Eek! Cashel  Linen by Picture This Plus. I also purchased the hanger and hope to finish that part this weekend.

I'm rockin' the finishes this year!

I will post my smalls either tomorrow or Saturday, but I am so proud to have this "beast" done, that I had to give it it's very own post!

Happy Thursday!

Michele



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Halloween Happy Dance! You've done a marvellous job persevering with all that black and the effort was well worth it; it looks fantastic! Be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awesome finish Michele.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete