Friday, April 27, 2018

April Smalls SAL

04/27/2018

Hello everyone,
April was a wonderful month for me as I finally got a job!!!  And while I am very excited about this,I know that it will cut into my stitching time.  Dangit!  The new job starts on the 30th and it is a wonderful opportunity.  I also plan on putting some serious effort into losing weight, which means more exercise and, you guessed it, less stitching. It's ok, I really need to get the weight off and the summer will give me a great start.

On to the stitching goodness, thanks, as always,  to Heather at Stitching Lotus, for sponsoring this SAL.

I made a bunch of birthday cards.  I gave a set of 4 to my beautician for her birthday  and the rest I will just keep on hand to use as needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's a birthday card for my dad, who turns 80 this year.
















Here's a Hootie, because it has been far too long since I stitched a Hootie.  This will be part of a birthday present for a friend.












More of the Mill Hill Zodiac patterns.
 













And a graduation card for my niece. Only one this year, as opposed to the 5 MILLION I made last year.  (Ok, maybe not quite 5 million, but it sure seemed like it when I was stitching them last year)












And finally, a few pieces I started last month and finished this month.
 

 









Still a few days left in the month, so I may get a couple more done.

Happy stitching!

Michele

9 comments:

  1. You are absolutely amazing Michele. Congrats on all of the great finishes.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting a job! That's another fantastic month of stitching but I imagine, with less stitching time, there may not be so many next month. Fingers crossed you're not too tired after work to pick up a needle for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. After day 2 I am definitely tired, but never to tired to stitch, even if it's only for 30 minutes ;)

      Delete
  4. Great finishes! Your card recipients must love getting cards from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete