Friday, September 29, 2017

September Smalls Update

09/29/2017

Oh my gosh. October starts in two days; are your decorations up yet?  I love Halloween and fall in general.  The incredibly rich and vibrant colors of the leaves changing, the warm days and brisk mornings and nights.  The occasional rainy or snowy day.  Simply my favorite time of year.

Stitchy updates. As always, thanks to Heather at Stitching Lotus for hosting the Smalls SAL.  It means I update my blog at least once a month :)

Work for the month, a few Mill Hill finishes. I started all of them in previous months and finished them this month.
 

 

 













And the FIVE September Sapphire cards by Shannon Christine Designs.  It got a little challenging to come up with different layouts and I'm done with this pattern.
 

 













A few Christmas card pieces. I am really behind on Christmas cards; expect a bunch of finishes in October.


 

A couple of cats for World of Charity Stitching.
 

And more baby cards.  The heffalump was stitched last year, so I only added the words for that card.
 

I have three baby cards to make this month, assuming the babies arrive when they are supposed to.  Twin girls and a baby boy, all due at the end of the month.

These are my finishes for this month. I've started working on a couple of larger projects and am trying to balance making progress on them with the large amount of Christmas cards I need to complete this year.  Wish me luck.

Happy Fall!

Michele

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the great finishes Michele. You are one speedy stitcher.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your finishes, they are all very beautiful. I will have to get the Mill Hill owl to make up for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes you are productive! I love your Mill Hill kits! They are some of my favorites to work on! And the gemstones series, these sapphires, are just exquisite. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of pretty stitcheries finished during the month, the Sapphire cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw! Very Great Micheles thnx for sharing...

    Best Embroidery Design>> Brother Embroidery Machines

    ReplyDelete