Monday, July 3, 2017

June Smalls SAL Update

07/03/2017

Happy almost July 4th.  I have no plans for the holiday other than stitching away. I've started exercising more, which means my stitching time is cut down. I have a couple of larger projects with deadlines, so I will stay inside my air conditioned home and stitch away!

A big thank you to Heather, at Stitching Lotus, for sponsoring the Smalls SAL.

I stitched a little of everything this month

I finished the Halloween Hooties
 

And one more Red White and Blue Hootie












A couple of sympathy cards, one of which I still have to make into a card


 

A get well card for a friend that had hip surgery. She loves cows and the color purple, so this card was perfect for her
A wedding card for a co-worker

A Mill Hill kit I started in 2015!  Woo hoo on that one!
A couple of Father's Day cards, one for my husband and one for my dad
 

A couple of birthday cards for co-workers
 

A patriotic piece for a charity group I belong to,WOCS

The start of a baby card for a co-worker


And some Christmas pieces that will be used cards.  I made around 70 Christmas cards last year, so I need to get cracking on this years'.
 

 

Happy Stitching everyone!

Michele









4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the great finishes Michele. You always amaze me at how many cards you get done in a month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute finishes.

    I find that my exercise also cuts into my stitching time LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your needle must be smoking! You are so productive! Everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete