Wednesday, September 28, 2016

August Catch up

09/28/2016

So I had the best of intentions in posting the rest of my August finishes over Labor Day weekend.  I even took an extra day off to decompress after open enrollment, but did I ever write that post?     No, I did not.

Well, better late than never so below are the rest of my August finishes.

 Two sympathy cards, designed by me.
 

Bear in a teacup from the book 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs by Sharon Welch


What will be a set of wine glass charms from World of Cross Stitch magazine #221












The below three are from Artecy Christmas Motifs 4 and 5.  The candle and star are from 4 and the red ornament is from 5.


Finish on a baby card for a co-worker.











And all 12 of the below Lizzie Kate patterns. I do not know how I am going to finish these. I may turn them into another calendar, or I may turn them into blocks. Time will tell.
 

 

 

 

 

 

So lots of stitching in August.

Happy Fall,
michele

2 comments:

  1. Pretty stitching Michele, Aren´t LK designs great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete