Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Updated finishes

06/01/2016

June 1st??????????  Seriously, where has the year gone?

As mentioned in yesterday's blog, I had to turn three stitched projects into cards last night.

Darling Daffodil freebie from World of Cross Stitching which, for some reason, loaded upside down. Well, it's rainy and kind of yucky outside, so maybe the daffodil is feeling a little gloomy?
Green birthday blackwork.  Picture is a little blurry but I like the combination of the green papers as background.  This one may have to go on my Etsy shop.

And last but not least, the going away card for a co-worker.  A little difficult to choose paper because of the minty green floss, but I think it turned out ok.

Happy rainy Wednesday!

Michele


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finishes :o)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.... I wasn't able to reply directly to your comment as you show as a "no-reply commenter" on the email.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete