Monday, November 30, 2015

11/30/2015-WOCS cards
Happy Monday.   I wanted to post the pictures of the cards I made for WOCS, since I seem to post the finished cross stitch items, but not the complete "finishes"
 

 

 



The cards are either 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 5 x 5 or 5 x 7 and will go out in the  mail tomorrow to one of the groups owners. She will then distribute them to a senior citizens center.  The group also makes quilts, walker bags and a few other things.  It's a great way to share your love of stitching if you are looking for a great charity to support.



This is the finished ornament for an ornament exchange I participated in.  The recipient loves dragons and the colors pink and blue. I hope she likes this as it's not your typical ornament.
 
Happy Stitching,
Michele
 
 

 

1 comment: