Thursday, April 30, 2015

04/30/2015

Trying to post more again.

I finished a few more herbs for WOCS for a total of 7.



Most of them are from "501 Cross Stitch Designs by Sam Hawkins", but Sage and Dill are from my PC Stitch software.

I also made a graduation card for Joe and now realize I have two more graduation cards to make.  Ugh, I'm really tired of graduation cards.  Here's the finished stitching, although I need to add two star beads, one each in upper right and lower left corners, and make the actual card.  The stitching area is about 5" x 5" square and I'll make it on a 6" square card.
Carpel tunnel test tomorrow, wish me luck and my hands continue to get worse.

Happy Stitching!

Michele


1 comment:

  1. I love the graduation card. I should have made one too but I forgot ;( Hope your test went well.

    ReplyDelete