Sunday, June 2, 2019

May Smalls Update

06/02/2019

Happy June!  The sun is shining in Colorado and I think the snow is finally done.  I say I think, because we have had some late snow storms and I'm done with it.  In fact, it snowed during my oldest son's college graduation ceremony, which of course, was outside!!

Thanks to Mary of Mary's Threads for sponsoring the Smalls SAL. As mentioned before, the commute to my new store has drastically reduced my free time, but I did manage two new starts this month and three finishes.  The starts and finishes are a birthday card for a friend and and the words for a baby card.

 

The other finish was a Christmas design.  I find myself falling behind on Christmas finishes and need to get stitching on these. 

 Thankfully I finished the large project I was working on yesterday, which will give me more time to focus on Christmas.

Here's the words for the baby card, combined with a prior finish to make the completed baby card.

Happy Stitching,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment