Sunday, June 2, 2019

May Wrap Up and year to date progress

06/02/2019

With only three finishes in May, I feel that my finishes are falling behind.  I have 53 finishes out of 93 starts.

However...I have been devoting most of my stitching time to a large project and I am happy to say I finished it yesterday.  Since it was technically a June finish, I'm not going to post a picture yet, but the completed piece is 11 x 14.

I did finish the cards for several stitched pieces
 

 

 

And I'm starting to make cards that are paper only.
 

 

 

 














I will always cross stitch, but it does take a lot of time and sometimes I want to make a quicker card.  And I'm also combining the paper craft techniques with cross stitching. 

Stay tuned as I explore more of my creative side.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment