Friday, May 3, 2019

Aprils Smalls SAL

05/03/2018

Boy am I late in posting.  I was recently transferred to a new store and now have a longer commute and my spare time seems to have vanished.  I'm also working on a large project and am spending much of my stitching time working on it.

First, thanks to Mary's Threads for sponsoring the Smalls Sal!!  I did start and completely finish one small this month, a simple Christmas design


And I managed to finish a few other smalls from March.   

 

 

My oldest son graduate college on the 9th and I made cards for he and his roommates.   I have the cards completely finished and will post pictures later as time is short today.

Happy Stitching,
Michele



2 comments:

  1. Snowmen do melt my heart and this one is very cute. Love the cards! Love the graduation cards too and I am sure he and his roommates will love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smalls are so sweet! Thank you for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete