Sunday, September 2, 2018

August Smalls SAL

09/02/2018

Hard to believe it is September 2 already.  Christmas is right around the corner, do you have your holiday stitching done?

Thanks to Heather at Stitching Lotus for sponsoring this SAL.  This SAL guarantees I post at least once a month!

Several finishes again for me this month, many of which are intended for Christmas cards.
 

 

 




 


 













This book mark will be a birthday card for a friend that reads books, vs. an e-reader and loves bats.  It's perfect for her.

And this original design is for a birthday card for someone turning 50 this year.  I love the quote

And this beauty is another UFO from 2016

Here's my year to date recap
     171 finishes out of 182 starts
     1 finish from 2015 UFO
     28 finishes from 2016 UFOs
     26 finishes from 2017 UFOs

And I already have 2 finishes for September, but that is a post for later this month!

Happy Stitching,
Michele



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the adorable finishes again this month Michele. Your speed still amazes me.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of wonderful finishes. I bet if feels good to knock out some of those UFO's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Small! I love all your Christmas designs and also your bookmark. You have done such a lot of stitching already this year - I hope you are proud of your achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you've been busy! What a lot of beauties you've been making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your needle has been smoking! What a super assortment of finishes you have finished. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re doing a great job Man,I never stop myself to say something about it. tbsbet

    ReplyDelete