Thursday, August 23, 2018

That's a finish!

08/23/2018

One of my goals for this year, was to finish-finish more projects.  And I'm happy to say here are four such finishes.

 Three Sue Hillis designs from Creature Feature. These went to my oldest son  as he wants to decorate the  house he is renting.  When I asked him to make sure they do not get thrown away, his response was that they would still be hung up when his lease is up next summer...BOYS!

 


And a finish-finish on a Lizzie Kate pattern.  I'm not sure where I will hang this one.  Maybe I'll give it to Joe for Christmas.

I'm starting to get the hang of this finishing technique, so don't be surprised if you see more.

Toodles,
Michele



3 comments:

  1. They all look fab, and in perfect Halloween colours.
    Once I'd found a finishing technique I was happy with that was it, and now they're all done the same. Your technique is much better and I look forward to seeing lots more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the great finishes Michele.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.Is there more information? It's very interesting. Can you recommend me?
    maxbet

    ReplyDelete