Monday, December 10, 2018

More cards

12/10/2018

With a few mailing days to spare, I have finished the last of my Christmas cards.
This design was stitched in 2016 and finally turned into a card.  It may not be obvious from the picture, but the blue ornament can be removed and hung on a tree.

These two were stitched in 2017 and will be given this year.
 

These are all 2018 finishes, although some of them are UFO's from 2016 and 2017.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The below card has me stymied as I can't  figure out when I stitched it.  I'm pretty sure I stitched it this year, but can't find a reference to it.  Nor can I find a reference to it from 2017.   It's a Leisure Arts pattern from a booklet I purchased last year, so I know it has to be from last year or this. I need to look through old posts maybe that will help. I'll figure it out, but for now, who knows.

And last but not least, a non-Christmas card!

Now to finish a couple of last minute gifts and then on to peanut butter balls!

Stay warm,
Michele






4 comments: