Monday, December 31, 2018

December Smalls SAL

Decempber 31, 2018
Happy last day of 2018!  Not as much stitching this month for me as I had to do some holiday baking and decorating, but I finished a few things.

First, thanks, as always, to Heather at Stitching Lotus for sponsoring the Smalls SAL. I want to give her a HUGE thanks for doing this and wish her the best in 2019!

The first four were starts from previous months that are now complete.  I set a goal at the beginning of December to finish everything I had started for the year.

 

 

These four are new starts and finishes for December.  A couple of last minute Christmas cards, a Christmas gift and a birthday card.  I still need to assemble the card.

 

 




I'll have one more post today where I wrap up my year in stitching and let you know if I made my goal.

Have a safe New Year!.

Michele

1 comment:

  1. Your little stitcheries are so very cute. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete