Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February Smalls SAL

02/26/2019

Time for my Smalls update.  Thanks to Mary at Mary's Threads for sponsoring this.

The below three pieces are the only small pieces I started and finished in February.


 













These pieces were started in January and finished in February
 

 



This last piece was started and finished in February, but is not what I consider a small.  It's 77 stitches wide by 110 stitches high and will be a baby gift for someone once their baby is born.




That's it for me so far, but a few days to go before the month is over.

Michele



5 comments:

  1. Wow! You were super busy this month. You have a lot of really cute smalls finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute smalls! I love the bunny and the princess is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The seal pup is especially cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! They are all wonderful! But that giraffe! Wow! Darling! He's winking! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete