Sunday, July 29, 2018

July Smalls SAL

07/29/2018

It took a day longer than I meant to, but here's my Smalls SAL update.  Thanks to Heather at Stitching Lotus for sponsoring this.  And I am very glad that all is well with Heather.

I focused on finishing projects this month, but did manage a few starts as well. 

Below is a card I made for someone I used to work with that was in a serious car accident.  I adapted another blackwork pattern I have and experimented with distress ink pads to create the paper.

And here's a card I made for someone else I used to work with that had a baby. The pacifier was made earlier in the year, but I added the birth details and assembled the card.

And here's the last item I started and finished this month.  It will go on a Christmas card.
And in no particular order, below are the rest of my finishes for the month.


 

 

 

 



I was really happy to finish so many items this month and I plan on continuing this trend next month, although I need to get started on more Christmas items.

Happy stitching,
Michele



4 comments:

  1. Your needle has been busy again this month! All your finishes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! The Halloween cat is hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love all of your smalls. The owls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete