Saturday, June 30, 2018

June Smalls SAL

June 30, 2018


June has flown by and while I didn't stitch as much as I would have liked, I did manage to finish a few projects.

Three Lizzie Kate projects



 






A Thanksgiving Hootie by Pinoy Stitch













Frankenstein by Sue Hillis Designs












A Christmas pattern by Leisure Arts.  Lots of cards yet to make, so I need to get cracking on my Christmas smalls.  I liked this one so much I started another, which should be finished in July.












And some Mill Hill Zodiac kits to use for birthday cards.
 

 


Year to date progress

137 finishes out of 161 starts

  • 27 finishes from 2016 starts
  • 24 finishes from 2017 starts
  • 86 finishes from 2018 starts.
Happy July 4 a few days early,

Michele


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another successful and productive month. They all look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely stitches you finished, Michele! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. My 4th was great in that I stitched a lot, the not so great part was that I was sick and couldn't do anything else...

      Hope yours was great !

      Delete