Sunday, April 1, 2018

March is a wrap!

04/01/2018

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you had as beautiful weather today as we did.

I was able to finish three more projects, all of which were 2016 UFOs.

 












And here's the final finish of one of my other's, it's a covered button.













So...I finished 23 out of 31 starts for March, with 6 being 2016 UFOs and 7 being 2017 UFOs.

Below are my stats for the year
     81 finishes out of 90 starts
     25 finishes were 2016 UFOs
     22 finishes were 2017 UFOs
     34 finishes were 2018 starts

I'm particularly proud of the finishes for the 2016 UFOs and honestly don't know if I would have had the time to sort through my stash and find these, let alone finish them, if I wasn't unemployed.

I'm going to continue a "start a day" through April, as I have several birthday and Christmas cards I know I will need.  After that, I plan on focusing on UFOs.  Although, I think I said that last year and ended up with a start a day for every day of the year...

Happy stitching,
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pretty finishes Michele. Amazing stats for the year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete