Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

01/01/2018

Here we are, at the start of another year.

2017 ended with a stitchy bang as I rushed to get some last minute finishes in. Most are intended for Christmas cards in 2018, but I did finish one more Hootie.
 

 

 

 

I want to make these monthly hooties into blocks to display each month.

My 2017 year in stitching includes 295 finishes out of 365 starts.  
Included in the finishes
  • 184 cards
  • 10 pieces for 2018 cards
  • 8 pieces for WOCS quilts
  • 6 for projects I have decided not to continue
My goals for 2018
  1. start a new project a day through March (I include progress on a UFO from a previous year as a start)
  2. finish all unfinished Christmas card projects (I have some over three years old)
  3. make Hootie ornaments for all seasons
  4. continue to limit spending ( trying hard to only buy supplies necessary to finish projects)
  5. finish, finish finish!!!!!!  I have many large UFO's I have not touched in a couple of years and I not only want to finish the stitching, but I also want to frame them to hang up in my house
Personal goals include getting a job and losing weight.  

2017 has been a tough year, for not only myself, but for many of my friends. I wish everyone the best in 2018.  

Michele


2 comments:

  1. Wow Michele. Congrats on all of the amazing finishes. I wish I were a quarter as fast as you.

    Happy New Year.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete