Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Smalls SAL Update

Smalls SAL Update
04/22/2015

Oh  my gosh, I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.  Work, life and stitching have been keeping me busy.

Where to start with finishes and WIP's.

Robotics thank you's
And a mini robot for the teacher in charge of the program



Finish-bookmark for a friend's birthday and her birthday card
 
 
Finish-Stoney Creek pattern
Finish-spices for WOCS





 

Finish-Christmas pattern
And last finish for the month, a wedding card for a friend that loves Winnie the Pooh
 
Lots of WIP's on larger projects, and I have a few more small patterns to start, including more spices for WOCS and a Celestial pattern for them. And a couple of items to make for Mother's Day.
 
Carpel tunnel update- my  nerve test was moved to May 1, so I'm in a holding pattern. I feel that my hands are getting worse and if they move my appointment again, I'm going to ask my doctor for a new place to get the test done.
 
And my family: Joe( senior), me, Matt(sophomore), Mike ( husband)
 
 
Happy Stitching!
 
Michele
 


 


4 comments:

  1. My you have been very busy! Glad you finished up all the Robots; they turned out cute. Nice to see a picture of you too...now I can put a face to the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many finishes! Great! Nice family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your needles have been smokin'! Wonderful work!
    Lovely family!
    Hope your appointment stays put and you can get some relief for your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got a lot done, congrats! The card is adorable and different. Nice family photo.

    ReplyDelete